How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
* Golden Retriever: The sun is shining; the day is young; we’ve got our whole lives ahead of us, and you’re inside worrying about a stupid
burned-out light bulb?
* Border Collie: Just one. And I’ll replace any wiring that’s not up to code.
* Dachshund: I can’t reach the stupid lamp!
* Toy Poodle: I’ll just blow in the Border Collie’s ear, and he’ll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
* Rottweiler: Go ahead! Make me!
* Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Let the servants do it.
* Lab: Oh, me, me!! Pleeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?
* Malamute: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he’s busy.
* Doberman Pinscher: While it’s dark, I’m going to sleep on the couch.
* Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
* Hound dog: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
* Chihauhua: Yo quiero, Taco Bulb.
* Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I’ve got a hangover.
* Pointer: I see it! There it is! Right there!
* Greyhound: It isn’t moving. Who cares?
* Australian Shepherd: Put all the light bulbs in a little circle.
* Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just
ate was a light bulb?
* Cocker spaniel: Why change it? I can still go on the carpet in the
–Sent by Harry O., Oregon